Top Menu

If my non Canadian passport has my maiden name and my permanent residence card has my married name will i have issues entering into Canada?

It’s conceivable that a discrepancy between your foreign passport and your Canadian PR Card could provide issues when you return to Canada. You should bring a copy of your marriage certificate just in case. Update your passport as soon as possible.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes