Top Menu

Have a nine year old his biological father has not seen him in 8 years and refuses to sign the passport application sadly he is on the birth certificate what can I do to get around this

If you have sole custody of your son, you need to submit copies of the custodial documents with the passport application.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes