Top Menu

If I have a Nexus Card and my passport is being renewed can I travel between the US and Canada with only my Nexus card?

You are supposed to be able to travel between the US and Canada by private vehicle¬†(car, private plane, private boat) with just a NEXUS Card. However, in Immigroup’s experience, some CBP and CBSA agents will ask to see passports in addition to NEXUS Cards, so you should be aware that there is some small chance you will have trouble. We recommend bringing as much additional identification as possible, such as your enhanced driver’s license, if you have one.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes