Top Menu

I am new permanent resident in Canada, have PR card. Can I travel to United States with just PR card? Do I need visa or other travel document?

You need a passport or enhanced driver’s license to drive to the US and a passport to fly there. Additionally, you need either a visa waiver (an ESTA) or a B2 visa, depending upon your nationality.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes