Top Menu

Do i need to have a valid TRV to validate my COPR?? My TRV has expired but I have a valid work permit.

A Temporary Resident Visa is a travel document. If you have a COPR and you are outside of Canada, that lets you travel to Canada. If you are in Canada, you do not need a TRV to get your COPR validated because you just have to flagpole.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes