In order to apply for Canadian citizenship you need to submit:
- the completed application form
- the residence calculator form
- a copy of your PR Card
- a copy of your Record of Landing
- copies of the biographical page of each passport held in the last four years before applying
- 2 IDs (for example, driver’s license)
- proof of meeting the language requirement
- 2 citizenship photos.
If you need to renew your foreign passport before applying, you will have to submit copies of the biographical pages of both passports with the application.