Top Menu

My wife is a duel citizen, Canadian and English. She is currently living in the uk. Her Canadian passport has now ran out but I want to book her a surprise flight to Canada for her birthday, can she fly just on her English passport or does she need both to be in date?

If she wants to travel to Canada on her UK passport, she will need an eTA. But her eTA application may be rejected if it is discovered that she’s a Canadian citizen. So it’s better if she just has a valid Canadian passport.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes