Top Menu

my wife and I got married about two weeks ago and we are a bit confused on how to proceed with the applications. I am currently on a student visa and she is a Canadian citizen. Can I work while my application is being processed?

You can submit an open work permit application at the same time as you submit your inland sponsorship application.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes