Top Menu

My study permit expired recently and I’m trying to get a pr because I’m getting married soon will it be possible

The short answer is “no”. You cannot go from a study permit to PR. That is impossible.

If your fiance is Canadian (citizen or PR) they can sponsor you for permanent residence.

If your study permit expired less than 90 days ago, you can apply for an “open” work permit. If you work in Canada in a skilled occupation for at least a year you should be eligible to apply for PR then.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes