Top Menu

My sons are Canadian but their father refuse to sign their passport form so i could renew them. They have dual citizenship id it okay to get them jamaican pasport until they reach 16 yrs

They will have a hard time re-entering Canada without a Canadian passport. You will also need to get his permission for them to leave the country, so it may not matter that he refuses to sign the forms.

Do you have join custody? This is only a problem if you have joint custody. If you have sole custody, you can submit a copy of the decree with the forms without his signature.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes