Top Menu

My son was 14 when I got him a 10 year passport he look a lot different now at 18 what can I get to support his passport so there is not as much scrutiny in other countries

If his passport is valid, it should be accepted. If it’s not accepted, you should contact the nearest Canadian Embassy, High Commission or Consulate.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes