Top Menu

My son just turned 16 years old and his child’s passport expired. Can he use that to apply for a new passport if he has no photo ID but school ID?

If the passport has been expired for less than a year it can be used as an ID. A school ID cannot normally be used as an ID. If he needs another form of photo ID, he’ll need to get a provincial photo card or a driver’s license.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes