Top Menu

My son is applying for his adult passport, his child one has expired but is under a yr, has a birth cert. , old passport but no other id (just a student card & expired learners driver licence) he needs pass port buy June 21/15 is there any way he can get it done without the other id?

Your son is not eligible for the simplified renewal. He should go to the nearest Passport Canada office and see if they will accept his IDs and allow him to apply with expedited processing (which costs more money).

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes