Top Menu

My son is a Canadian citizen, he has two years left on his passport, expiring March 2017. He has a child’s passport, but is now 18. The passport has been misplaced, and we see on the government website that the replacement fee is $45 Canadian funds. It says to submit a declaration along with the passport forms. I am just wondering if we should fill out the CHILD’S form or the ADULTS form. If you can help that would be great.

He needs to apply for an adult passport with the Declaration about the lost passport.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes