Top Menu

My son is 16. His passport has expired a couple of years ago (3-4 years). I need to apply for a new one for him. he does not have a drivers licence. What can he use for id?

You son now has to apply for his own passport, as he is an ‘adult’ for passport purposes. He can get a Provincial Photo ID Card in lieu of a driver’s license.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes