Top Menu

My son is 15and has recently been charged. He has not been to court yet. We have planned a trip to the USA; will he be able to cross the border from Canada into the USA?

If you have a criminal record, no matter the severity or the date of the offence, you may be refused entry to the United States. It is recommended you contact the embassy of the United States of America or contact one of the USCIS ports of entry by telephone to discuss your individual case (National Customer Service Line 1-800-375-528).

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes