Top Menu

My son has a British passport but has lived in Canada for 6 years.(born in Guernsey. He is 6 years old. His British passport has expired. Can he get a Canadian one? Father is Canadian and mother is British.

Yes, but first he needs to apply for a Canadian citizenship certificate through his father.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes