Top Menu

My second husband and I are going to England. This is the first time that I am applying for a passport. Do I need my decree absolute and marriage certificate from my first marriage in order to get my passport?

Provided you did not change your name, you don’t have to do anything differently when renewing your passport (especially if you are eligible for simplified renewal).

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes