Top Menu

My pr card reneaw application is under secondary review but i want to go dubai for my own wedding what can i do

You can leave without your PR Card and apply for a Permanent Resident Travel Document in order to return to Canada. ┬áBut we don’t recommend it.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes