Top Menu

My PR card already expired 1march 2017 Because I had so many entry and exit from and to canada I’m not sure how many days I spent here.And now I have to apply for new PR do I have to request for traveller history report , to make sure I have completed period requireded?

You probably should. You can also tick the box on the PR Card application form that allows IRCC to contact CBSA to get your departure history.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes