Top Menu

My passport was issued in 2004 and expired in 2009. Now i want to renew it, which form do i have to use? Thank you so much.

If you?re expired passport is not damaged, and has never been reported lost or stolen in the past you would be able to apply for the ‘simplified Passport Renewal Process?. Please note you must meet the other requirements:

  • you must have been at least 16 years of age at the time of your previous application;
  • Your name on the application form is exactly as it appears on page 2 of the submitted passport; (if you wish to change the name on your passport, you need to use the general application process).

Please visit

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes