Top Menu

My passport expires on Mar 22, 2012. I am planning to take a Carribean cruise from US in January. The cruise will visit Mexico, Jamaica. Can I travel with my current passport?

A valid Canadian Passport is required for your trip to enter and exit Mexico and Jamaica. An onward or return ticket and proof of sufficient funds is also required.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes