Top Menu

My passport expired May 4 2010. Does this mean I cannot use the simplified renewal form since this is now Aug, 2011?

That is correct you cannot apply for the simplified renewal process as the passport has been expired for more than 1 year. You would need to reapply using the ?Adult Passport Application form (16 years of age and over).

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes