Top Menu

My passport expired in 2007. I still have my passport. Can I just renew by sending in my old passport and sending in two new photographs?

Please visit Passport Canada for a step-by-step guide:

If you are eligible you would be able to use the ‘simplified Renewal Process?, which involves completing the required application (PPTC 054) accompanied by your most recent passport, the required fee and two recent photos.

With the Simplified Renewal Application Process, you can apply in person in Canada at any Passport Canada service location.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes