Top Menu

My partner is a naturalized Canadian citizen. He has recently legally changed his name (just received the certificate in the mail) and is in the process of applying for a new citizenship certificate so that he can update his passport with his new legal name. In the meantime, can he still travel with his old passport that bears his old name? it doesn’t expire for several years.

He can use his current passport any time he doesn’t need to show any other ID.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes