Top Menu

My parents have submitted a eta application, but were once Canadian permanent residents! Although they don’t have their pr card anymore can they travel to Canada?

If they haven’t renounced their permanent residence, their ETA applications will be rejected.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes