Top Menu

My mum is a Canadian citizen and is currently in the US. Her passport has expired but she needs to come back into Canada right away. What does she need to do, as she can’t wait for the 3 to 4 week processing time for a new passport?

Your mum would need to contact the nearest Canadian government office in the US, or call Passport Canada: Toll free: 1-800-567-6868 or Outside Canada and the United States: 819-997-8338.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes