Top Menu

My mother was born in Canada. I, her daughter, would like to apply for a Canadian passport. How to I get started?

You need to apply for your citizenship certificate first. In order to do that you’ll need your mother’s birth certificate and your birth certificate listing your mother’s name, plus a photo ID.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes