Top Menu

my mother is Canadian. I was born and live in US. I am 17 and want to keep Canadian Citizenship. How do I do this?

You do not need to do anything to keep Canadian citizenship.

If you want to prove your Canadian citizenship, you can apply for a Canadian citizenship certificate (to prove it within Canada) and a Canadian passport (to prove it outside of Canada). You will need the certificate to apply for the passport.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes