Top Menu

My mother has a Canadian passport, but she lives in mexico, and I want to live in Canada, can I apply for a Canadian passport?

Provided you were born after your mother got her Canadian citizenship, you can indeed get a Canadian passport, but first you will have to apply for a Canadian citizenship certificate and use that for the passport application.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes