Top Menu

my mom is landed immigrant, she wants to go home, How long can she stay in the Philippines? Just in case she doesn’t want to be a PR here can she apply for visitors visa in the future?

If your mother is a landed immigrant she is a “PR” already. If she is a “PR” already, she can go home for a maximum of three years out of every five if she wants to maintain status here. Or she could renounce her status and go home permanently.

If she is here on a visitor visa, she must leave before 6 months have passed since she entered.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes