Top Menu

My man might be married in Nicaragua. I am a Canadian citizen. He is on a 6 month working visa in Canada. We want to get married any possible way. What do we need to do to be able to marry?

If he is married in Nicaragua, he needs a divorce (or an annulment) before anything else can happen. You will not be allowed to marry someone who is already married and you cannot sponsor someone who is marred to someone else.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes