Top Menu

My kid’s old passports are children but when we renew they will now be adults. Do we fill in a renewal form or do they need a whole new adult form?

They need to use the generic passport forms, they cannot use the simplified renewal forms.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes