Top Menu

My Husbands Passport expired in 2004. Does he need to get a whole new one, or can he just update this one?

Your husband would need to apply using the ?Adult Passport Application form (16 years of age or over) He would not be eligible for the ‘simplified Renewal Application? process as the old passport expired in 2004.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes