Top Menu

My husband, who still resides in Jamaica, has been diagnosed with lung cancer. OUr sponsorship papers were to go in this year, but now I don’t know if we have the time to wait for the whole process to happen. Is there any type of emergency visa for him to come here, as he could start treatment here, we can not afford it in Jamaica

No there is no emergency visa. In fact, a medical condition can often lead to a visa application getting rejected.

You could try a Humanitarian and Compassionate Grounds appeal.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes