Top Menu

My husband just received PR status. He currently resides in England. He needs to land in Canada before his medical expires which was done last May (needs to land by May 2017). However, he wishes to finish up his contract at his job in England which finishes in July/August. Can he land with his PR papers and move most of his things here then return to England to finish his job before finishing his permanent move here?

Yes, he can land and then return to England but he’ll need his PR Card to get back to Canada.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes