Top Menu

my husband is in Canada right now and it is required that he should sign also the application form for passport for our child. Would it be okay if we’ll submit a scanned copy of the application form signed by my husband? Since he can’t be present at this time.

As long as the application is signed by your husband and you, it should be okay to be submitted to a Canadian Embassy, High Commission or Consulate that provides passport services.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes