Top Menu

My husband is Colombian living in Canada. He will get the Canadian Citizenship this year.Will he be able to travel to US as Canadian if he was asked to leave the country (US) about 8-9 years ago? Should he be asking for a pardon?

Whether or not he will be able to enter depends upon whether or not he received a ban when he left the country. The ban would have been for a fixed length of time, after that point he can return.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes