Top Menu

My Husband And My 2 Kids Are Canadians but I Am Tunisian Citizen And We Live In Indonesia Can my husband apply for me To Get The Canadian passport

You need to be a Canadian citizen to get a passport, and in order to become a Canadian citizen, you will have to be a Canadian permanent resident first, which is means you will have to live in Canada.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes