Top Menu

My husband and I are legal guardians of our 23 year old disabled daughter. My husband and I separated almost 3 years ago, how do I apply for a new passport for our daughter?

If she cannot sign her own passport application then you should contact Passport Canada to see whether or not your husband has to sign.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes