Top Menu

my gf is in canada on study visa … if i come on tourist visa in canada can be marry in canada .. and can i get my visa extended

You can marry your girlfriend if you’re on a visitor visa and she is on a study permit.

Once married you can apply for a spousal open work permit for the duration of her study permit.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes