Top Menu

My friend has solicited my assistance in returning his future bride from Romania . What is required (documentation ) by Canadian Immigration to allow her entry into Canada ? What steps can he take prior to his marriage and return to Canada with his future bride.?

There are a couple different ways for a Canadian to sponsor a non-Canadian spouse for permanent residence and that means that it depends on when she is entering Canada, in terms of what steps he takes. If they come to Canada together immediately after the marriage, she just needs a visitor visa to enter with him (and the Romanian documentation they will need to complete the sponsorship application).

If he comes to Canada without her, with her following after, he can start the sponsorship process before she travels to Canada. If she doesn’t come to Canada until the sponsorship process is complete, she will not need a visitor visa at that time.

Learn more.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes