Top Menu

My fiancee has a work permit and 10 year visa for the U.S. but we want to get married so he can live in Canada with me

You can get married in either Canada or the United States. Once you are married, then you need to sponsor him for permanent residence.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes