Top Menu

My fiance is a non usa citizen living in new york. We want to be married and live in Canada. What is required for this marriage to take place?

Your fiance must have some sort of status in Canada – visitor, for example – and then you must submit the marriage license application, pay the fee, and provided IDs (passports are best).

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes