Top Menu

My father died recently, what must I do with his passport?

Passports belonging to deceased persons need to be canceled. You should mail the Passport to Passport Canada along with a copy of your father’s death certificate and a letter informing the agency that the Passport should be destroyed or canceled and returned to you.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes