Top Menu

My ex and I have shared custody of our children. We want to apply for passports for our kids, but we don’t want to send the whole court agreement because it contains a lot of nasty personal stuff. Can I just submit the last page with the ruling about child custody on it?

If you both sign the applications you don’t need to send the custody agreement for the passports. However, when travelling without your ex  you will need to carry a letter giving you permission to take the children out of the country (and vice versa).

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes