Top Menu

My daughter will be turning 17 in a month. Does she need to apply for an adult passport now if so, can she use the adult renewal form? Also, does she need a guarantor to sign her photo? What ID does she need or is her old passport sufficient?

She needs to apply for an adult passport. She has to use the “first time” form, unfortunately, as the renewal form is only for adults. So she will need a guarantor. She needs to submit her birth certificate and a valid photo ID (her passport, if it’s still valid, or her driver’s license).

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes