Top Menu

my daughter ran away and we think she wants to go to the UK, she is 17 and we have her birth certificate and passport. Can she get a new one?

She can replace either if she reports them as lost or stolen. If she knows you still have those documents then she would be lying when she submitted the lost birth certificate and lost passport forms, but there is no way for the vital statistics office or Passport Canada to be aware of that.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes