Top Menu

my current boyfriend is Spanish and he came here in Canada with a tourist visa. We met after a month and fell inlove. He proposed to me after 4 months. What is the possibilities of him staying here for good once we ever get married? I am a permanent resident only. He fell inlove in canada and wanted to live here and be able to be a resident. What do we do?

You need to sponsor him for permanent residence. This page is full of questions and answers regarding the process.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes