Top Menu

My client is an 18 year old female and her family has permanent immigrant status. She wants to know if she leaves her abusive home will she be able to retain her status and stay at university?

Her PR status cannot be taken away if she moves.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes